January 19, 2009
Big boy cup
So we are transitioning Cooper off his bottle. Actually we have just taken it away from him. I had a huge struggle with him yesterday afternoon and decided I had had enough. I told Ken that Cooper no longer gets his bottle, at all, period. I know from trying to ween him from breast feeding that cold turkey works best for him. He tries to assert his authority by not drinking and then we give in and give the bottle back. This time we took him to Target and he picked out his own "Big boy cup". It is actually an adult water bottle, but hey, what ever makes him happy. I am glad that this battle is over. We have been going back and forth for months and I am done with it. Yeah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you two are a couple of brutal parents...cold turkey..who would of thought. We may try getting Z off the bottle next year.
ReplyDeleteVery funny Tink.
ReplyDelete