February 14, 2009

Duh

Last night Ken took me out on a date. I told him I needed to go out and just be with him. I wasn't interested in doing anything for Valentine's Day I just wanted to go out. We decided to go to a theater near the house that we felt would be the least busy considering the timing. There was a pub there that just opened up so we decided to try it. We sat down and when the server came to take our drink orders I ordered a Bass beer and Ken got a Guinness. We were sitting there talking and Ken leans over to me and whispers "We won't tell anyone that you are pregnant". I just looked at him in shock and then said "Damn it! I forgot!" I really had. I just thought a beer sounded good. So I had a little and then Ken finished it off for me. Man did I feel stupid. It was funny though.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, it's good for him! Train the little one's liver early! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a funny Rachel move, I can totally see you sitting there and saying that :o) Hope I get to see you in April when I am in Cali and I hope "the gang" is still planning a trip to AZ.

    ReplyDelete