August 21, 2009
Long Beach Aquarium
Ken had the day off because they had to do some computer repairs at work so we went to the Aquarium. Ken has been working a lot so it was really nice to spend some time together as a family. Cooper had a great time. No doubt, his favorite part was the water play outside. I like the Rainbow Lorikeets. They were actually kind of scary because they would fly right at your head and buzz you.
Yes this seal is upside down. He just hung out in front of the window like that for the longest time. I thought it was pretty cool.
Ken thought this sign was hilariuos.
This bird was sitting on a hand rail. I put my hand out and it jumped right up my arm, over my shoulder and then onto my backpack. I think it could smell the snacks.
Cooper in the water play area. He loved this part.
Cooper likes being the ship's captain.
My little monkey loves running!
This is one of my favorite shots of him. He is standing at a tank full of clown fish babies. He thought it was Nemo heaven.
Cooper wasn't very interested in being held right then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment