August 17, 2009

Potty success

I think Cooper is doing really well using the toilet. He had a bad day yesterday. He peed his pants like 4 times but yesterday was a bad day for all of us. We just all needed a break from each other. Anyway, today he finally started telling me "I have to pee in the toilet" so I could take him if we were in public. In my exercise class he told me mid class, once on the playground (which is huge because he had to stop playing to go the toilet) and then once at a friends house. We are so proud of him. I really think he is getting the hang of it. I will keep you posted on his progress.

Next month we are going to my parents in AZ. It is a 6-7 hour drive so it will be interesting to see how he does then.

1 comment:

  1. Go to Babies R Us and buy the Pottette! We still keep it in the car for emergencies. Keira thinks its great fun to pee on the side of the road. Good luck! Hopefully we can meet up!

    ReplyDelete